Series 8100 Tilt Single Hung
Economical yet packed with features, the Series 8100 Single Hung combines meticulous craftsmanship with the strength and maintenance-free beauty of rigid vinyl construction to deliver exceptional value and lasting durability. Fusion welded, multi-chamber frame designs combine with Atrium’s warm edge spacer system and optional low-e glass coatings to deliver valuable year-round energy savings.
- Insulated glass provides energy saving thermal performance
- Block & Tackle coil balance for smooth sash movement
- Positive action deluxe locks for increased security (dual locks at 27 ¼” width or wider)
- Dual push-button night latches
- Factory applied wrap-around foam enhances thermal efficiency
- Half screen is removable from the inside*
- DP 50 rating (window size tested 36” x 74”)
- Transferable limited lifetime warranty
Low-E GlassLow-E glass is coated with a microscopic layer of silver that reflects radiant solar energy while permitting visible light to pass through the glass, providing more comfort and lower energy costs.
Low-E Glass + Argon GasArgon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal eciency and decrease outside sound levels.
Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon GasChoose our ultimate glass package for optimal energy efficiency and maximum cost savings. Ultra Low-E glass offers three invisible layers of silver coating in addition to the superior thermal performance of argon gas.
Available Grid Patterns
Prairie/Perimeter - 3-Leg
Available Grid Types
Available Vinyl Color Options
Available Aluminum Color Options
Available Laminate Options
Available Exterior Paint Options
- Low-E Glass
- Low-E Glass + Argon Gas
- Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon Gas (May be required for Energy Star rating)
- Obscure glass
- Double strength glass
- Optional 5⁄8″ or 1″ contoured,
- 5⁄8″ or 3⁄4″ flat, 5⁄8″ contoured valance grids available
- Custom sizes cut on 1⁄8″ width and height
- Factory mulling of twins and triples
- Lifetime glass breakage warranty
- Cam lock
- DP 50 (size tested 36" x 74")