Series 451 Horizontal Slider
Available in 2-and 3-lite styles, the high-performance vinyl frames wipe clean in no time and optional grids come fixed between the glass panes so they never need cleaning. Our thermally fused, welded vinyl frames are engineered to prevent air, water and noise infiltration. Choose any of our Low-E glass options and help lower heating and cooling costs in your home.
- Beautiful, true brick mould exterior frame perimeter
- Tandem rollers ride easily along friction free glide channel
- Aluminum-reinforced lock rail and meeting rails add strength
- Integrated glide rail allows easy sash opening and closing
- Available in XO or OX configurations (sliding panel on left or right)
- Integrated J-channel (Series 461 available without J-channel)
- Half Screen comes standard
- DP 25 (size tested 70″ x 49″)
- Limited lifetime warranty
Low-E GlassLow-E glass is coated with a microscopic layer of silver that reflects radiant solar energy while permitting visible light to pass through the glass, providing more comfort and lower energy costs.
Low-E Glass + Argon GasArgon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal eciency and decrease outside sound levels.
Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon GasChoose our ultimate glass package for optimal energy efficiency and maximum cost savings. Ultra Low-E glass offers three invisible layers of silver coating in addition to the superior thermal performance of argon gas.
Available Grid Patterns
Prairie/Perimeter - 3-Leg
Available Grid Types
1-1/8" Simulated Divided Lite
Available Vinyl Color Options
Available Aluminum Color Options
Available Laminate Options
Available Exterior Paint Options
- Low-E Glass
- Low-E Glass + Argon Gas
- Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon Gas (May be required for Energy Star rating)
- 5⁄8″ or 3⁄4″ flat, 5⁄8″ or 1″ contoured, 1 1⁄8″ simulated divided lite (SDL), 5⁄8″ contoured valance grids available
- Paintable or stainable wood jamb extensions (4 9⁄16″ and 6 9⁄16″)
- Factory mulling of twins, triples and factory shapes
- Brass or brushed nickel locks
- Charcoal aluminum mesh screen
- Custom sizes available
- Low-profile cam lock
- DP 25 (size tested 70" x 49")