Series 312 Sliding Patio Door
Our most popular sliding patio door model, the 312 is available in widths up to 12′ with a standard height of 6’8″. The 312 offers the most cosmetic upgrades of any door we offer, with three interior wood laminates and Bronze exterior (all laminates on white doors only). The 312 is also available in custom sizes. It’s also available with blinds-between-the-glass and is offered in white, almond and clay.
- Offered in range of sizes: 5’, 6’, 6’4”, 8’, 9’ and 12’
- Available in 6’8” heights up to 12’ wide
- Field reversible (6’8” height only, not available with BBG)
- Custom sizes available
- Color matched screen
- DP 35 Rating (on 5068, 6068 doors only)
- DP 25 Rating (on 6468, 8068 doors only)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Low-E GlassLow-E glass is coated with a microscopic layer of silver that reflects radiant solar energy while permitting visible light to pass through the glass, providing more comfort and lower energy costs.
Low-E Glass + Argon GasArgon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal eciency and decrease outside sound levels.
Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon GasChoose our ultimate glass package for optimal energy efficiency and maximum cost savings. Ultra Low-E glass offers three invisible layers of silver coating in addition to the superior thermal performance of argon gas.
Available Grid Patterns
Prairie/Perimeter - 3-Leg
Available Grid Types
1-1/8" Simulated Divided Lite
Available Vinyl Color Options
Available Aluminum Color Options
Available Laminate Options
Available Exterior Paint Options
- Low-E Glass
- Low-E Glass + Argon Gas
- Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon Gas (May be required for Energy Star rating)
- 5/8″ or 3/4″ flat, 5/8″ or 1″ contoured, 5/8″ contoured valance and distinctive diamond pattern grids available
- Side lites; transoms & specialty shapes; upgraded, deluxe heavy-duty screen
- Light and dark shades of oak or cherry interior wood laminate and bronze exterior laminate
- Brass or Brushed Nickel hardware
- Available in 5′, 6′, 6’4″, 8′, 9′, and 12′ configurations
- 1-1/8″ Simulated Divided Lite
- Color matched; keyed lock
- DP 35 (size tested 95" x 80")