Series 8900 Picture Window
The Series 8900 Picture Window combines meticulous craftsmanship with the strength and maintenance-free beauty of rigid vinyl construction to deliver exceptional value and lasting durability. Fusion welded, multi-chamber frame designs combine with Atrium’s warm edge spacer system and optional low-e glass coatings to deliver valuable year-round energy savings
- Low-E glass with insulating argon gas yields outstanding thermal efficiency
- Exclusive InsulKor™ polyurethane fiberglass enriched sash
- DP 50 rating (window size tested 48” x 84”)
- Lifetime Glass Breakage Warranty ensures the longevity of your windows
- External Accessory Groove accommodates nail fin option
- Transferable, Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Lifetime Glass Breakage Warranty
Low-E GlassLow-E glass is coated with a microscopic layer of silver that reflects radiant solar energy while permitting visible light to pass through the glass, providing more comfort and lower energy costs.
Low-E Glass + Argon GasArgon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal eciency and decrease outside sound levels.
Triple-Pane, R-5 Compliant GlassTriple-pane, R-5 compliant glass with Super Spacer® sealant system provides industry-leading thermal resistance, noise reduction and protection from the sun. The Series 8900 oers this option with both Low-E glass with argon gas or Ultra Low-E glass with argon gas, for the ultimate in insulation.
Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon GasChoose our ultimate glass package for optimal energy efficiency and maximum cost savings. Ultra Low-E glass offers three invisible layers of silver coating in addition to the superior thermal performance of argon gas.
Available Grid Patterns
Available Grid Types
1-1/8" Simulated Divided Lite
Available Vinyl Color Options
Available Aluminum Color Options
Available Laminate Options
Available Exterior Paint Options
- Low-E Glass
- Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon Gas (May be required for Energy Star rating)
- Triple-pane, R-5 compliant glass panels
- InsulKor™ multi-cavity foam-filled frame injections
- Nail fin accessory for use in remodeling or new construction applications
- 1 1⁄8″ simulated divided lite (SDL) grid
- 5⁄8″ or 1″ contoured, 5⁄8″ or 3⁄4″ flat, 5⁄8″ contoured valance grids available
- Obscure or double-strength glass
- Factory mulling of twins and triples
- DP 50 (size tested 48" x 84")