Series 8900 Horizontal Slider
Available in 2-and 3-lite styles. The high-performance vinyl frames wipe clean in no time and optional grids come fixed between the glass panes so they never need cleaning. Our thermally fused, welded vinyl frames are engineered to prevent air, water and noise infiltration. Choose any of our Low-E glass options and help lower heating and cooling costs in your home.
- Integrated glide channel for easy sash opening
- Tandem rollers ride easily along friction-free glide channel
- Available in 1/4-1/2-1/4 or 1/3- 1/3-1/3 configurations.
- Extruded Full Screen
- XX 2-lite configuration (both sashes operate)
- DP 50 Rating (window size 72” x 48”)
- A wide variety of rectangular and custom shaped picture windows is also available
Low-E GlassLow-E glass is coated with a microscopic layer of silver that reflects radiant solar energy while permitting visible light to pass through the glass, providing more comfort and lower energy costs.
Low-E Glass + Argon GasArgon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal eciency and decrease outside sound levels.
Triple-Pane, R-5 Compliant GlassTriple-pane, R-5 compliant glass with Super Spacer® sealant system provides industry-leading thermal resistance, noise reduction and protection from the sun. The Series 8900 oers this option with both Low-E glass with argon gas or Ultra Low-E glass with argon gas, for the ultimate in insulation.
Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon GasChoose our ultimate glass package for optimal energy efficiency and maximum cost savings. Ultra Low-E glass offers three invisible layers of silver coating in addition to the superior thermal performance of argon gas.
Available Grid Patterns
Prairie/Perimeter - 3-Leg
Available Grid Types
1-1/8" Simulated Divided Lite
Available Vinyl Color Options
Available Aluminum Color Options
Available Laminate Options
Available Exterior Paint Options
- Low-E Glass
- Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon Gas (May be required for Energy Star rating)
- Triple-pane, R-5 compliant glass panels
- InsulKor™ multi-cavity foam-filled frame injections
- Nail fin accessory for use in remodeling or new construction applications
- 1 1⁄8″ simulated divided lite (SDL) grid
- 5⁄8″ or 1″ contoured, 5⁄8″ or 3⁄4″ flat, 5⁄8″ contoured valance grids available
- Clear View Screen Mesh*
- Heavy Duty Screen Mesh*
- Obscure or double strength glass
- Cam lock
- DP 50 (size tested 72" x 48")