Series 8300 Horizontal Slider
Horizontal sliding windows provide for scenic viewing with the added advantage of comforting ventilation. The Series 8300 Horizontal Slider combines meticulous craftsmanship with the strength and maintenance-free beauty of rigid vinyl construction to deliver exceptional value and lasting durability. Fusion welded, multi-chamber frame designs combine with Atrium’s warm edge spacer system and optional low-e glass coatings to deliver valuable year-round energy savings.
- Integrated glide channel for easy sash opening
- Tandem rollers ride easily along friction-free glide channel
- Available in ¼-1/2-1/4 or 1/3- 1/3-1/3 configurations.
- Extruded Half Screen
- XO or OX 2-lite configuration (both sashes operate)
- DP 40 Rating (window size 78” x 48”)
Low-E GlassLow-E glass is coated with a microscopic layer of silver that reflects radiant solar energy while permitting visible light to pass through the glass, providing more comfort and lower energy costs.
Low-E Glass + Argon GasArgon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal eciency and decrease outside sound levels.
Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon GasChoose our ultimate glass package for optimal energy efficiency and maximum cost savings. Ultra Low-E glass offers three invisible layers of silver coating in addition to the superior thermal performance of argon gas.
Available Grid Patterns
Prairie/Perimeter - 3-Leg
Available Grid Types
Available Vinyl Color Options
Available Aluminum Color Options
Available Laminate Options
Available Exterior Paint Options
- Low-E Glass
- Low-E Glass + Argon Gas
- Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon Gas (May be required for Energy Star rating)
- Obscure glass
- Double strength glass
- Optional 5⁄8″ or ¾” flat, 5⁄8″ or 1″ contoured, 5⁄8″ contoured valance grids, as well as colonial and diamond patterns
- Aluminum charcoal mesh screen*
- Clear View Screen Mesh*
- Heavy Duty Screen Mesh*
- Lifetime glass breakage warranty
- Cam lock
- DP 40 ( size tested 78" x 48")