Series 8100 Picture Window
Economical yet packed with features, the Series 8100 Picture windows combines meticulous craftsmanship with the strength and maintenance-free beauty of rigid vinyl construction to deliver exceptional value and lasting durability. Fusion welded, multi-chamber frame designs combine with Atrium’s warm edge spacer system and optional low-e glass coatings to deliver valuable year-round energy savings.
- Insulated glass provides energy saving thermal performance
- Factory applied wrap-around foam enhances thermal efficiency
- DP 50 rating (window size tested 48 “ x 84”)
- Beveled exterior frame makes a stylish design statement
- Transferable limited lifetime warranty
Low-E GlassLow-E glass is coated with a microscopic layer of silver that reflects radiant solar energy while permitting visible light to pass through the glass, providing more comfort and lower energy costs.
Low-E Glass + Argon GasArgon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal eciency and decrease outside sound levels.
Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon GasChoose our ultimate glass package for optimal energy efficiency and maximum cost savings. Ultra Low-E glass offers three invisible layers of silver coating in addition to the superior thermal performance of argon gas.
Available Grid Patterns
Available Grid Types
Available Vinyl Color Options
Available Aluminum Color Options
Available Laminate Options
Available Exterior Paint Options
- Low-E glass
- Low-E glass with argon gas
- Ultra low-E glass (May be required for Energy Star rating; may not be applicable in all zones)
- Almond vinyl color
- 5/8” or 1” contoured, 5/8” or ¾” flat or diamond or 5/8” valance grids
- Obscure glass
- Double Strength glass
- Factory mulling of twins and triples
- Lifetime glass breakage warranty
- DP 50 (size tested 48" x 84")