Series 705 Awning
The high-performance vinyl frames wipe clean in no time and optional grids come fixed between the glass panes so they never need cleaning. Our thermally fused, welded vinyl frames are engineered to prevent air, water and noise infiltration. Choose any of our Low-E glass options and help lower heating and cooling costs in your home.
- Low-E glass with Argon Gas
- Beveled exterior frame
- Low-profile handle folds in that provides a popular aesthetic appeal
- Narrow profile permits expanded viewing area
- Opens 30 degrees
- Extruded full screen
- Limited lifetime warranty
Low-E GlassLow-E glass is coated with a microscopic layer of silver that reflects radiant solar energy while permitting visible light to pass through the glass, providing more comfort and lower energy costs.
Low-E Glass + Argon GasArgon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal eciency and decrease outside sound levels.
Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon GasChoose our ultimate glass package for optimal energy efficiency and maximum cost savings. Ultra Low-E glass offers three invisible layers of silver coating in addition to the superior thermal performance of argon gas.
Available Grid Patterns
Available Grid Types
1-1/8" Simulated Divided Lite
Available Vinyl Color Options
Available Aluminum Color Options
Available Laminate Options
Available Exterior Paint Options
- Low-E Glass
- Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon Gas (May be required for Energy Star rating)
- 5⁄8″ or 3⁄4″ flat, 5⁄8″ or 1″ contoured and 1 1⁄8″ simulated divided lite (SDL), 5⁄8″ contoured valance grids available
- Obscure glass
- Double strength glass
- Brass and brushed nickel locks
- 2″ simulated meeting rail
- Charcoal aluminum mesh screen*
- Interior laminates, exterior painted colors and decorative hardware available
- Custom sizes available
- Factory mulling of twins and triples
- Multi-point locking system
- DP 45 (size tested 52" x 36")