Series 5700 Picture Window
The Series 5700 Picture Window combines meticulous craftsmanship with the strength and maintenance-free beauty of rigid vinyl construction to deliver exceptional value and lasting durability. Fusion welded, multi-chamber frame designs combine with Atrium’s warm edge spacer system and optional low-e glass coatings to deliver valuable year-round energy savings
- Industry leading .01 cfm/ft. air infiltration performance
- 1-1/4” Nail-fin setback for brick veneer construction and select stucco applications
- Factory mulling of twins, triples and architectural shapes available
- DP 50 rating (window size tested: 36″ x 96″)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Low-E GlassLow-E glass is coated with a microscopic layer of silver that reflects radiant solar energy while permitting visible light to pass through the glass, providing more comfort and lower energy costs.
Low-E Glass + Argon GasArgon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal eciency and decrease outside sound levels.
Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon GasChoose our ultimate glass package for optimal energy efficiency and maximum cost savings. Ultra Low-E glass offers three invisible layers of silver coating in addition to the superior thermal performance of argon gas.
Available Grid Patterns
Available Grid Types
1-1/8" Simulated Divided Lite
13/16" Flat Aluminum
Available Vinyl Color Options
Available Aluminum Color Options
Available Laminate Options
Available Exterior Paint Options
- Low-E + Argon
- Ultra Low-E + Argon (may be required for Energy Star rating)
- Paintable or stainable wood jamb extensions ( 4-9/16″ or 6-9/16″)
- Non-reflective glass and non-reflective glass with Argon gas.
- Gray and Bronze tinted glass
- Factory mulling of twins and triples
- DP 50 (size tested 36" x 96")