Series 5700 Horizontal Slider
Economical Series 5700 horizontal slider windows combine quality craftsmanship with the strength of rigid maintenance-free vinyl to deliver exceptional value and lasting durability. Fusion welded, multi-chamber frame designs combine with Atrium’s warm edge spacer system and optional Low-E glass coatings to deliver valuable year-round energy savings.
Where To Buy
Features & Benefits
- 2 and 3-lites available with 11-1/2” minimum height for use in basement window opening
- 1-1/4’ Nail-fin setback for brick veneer construction and select stucco applications
- Sweep lock helps provide a weather-tight seal and added security
- Metal reinforced meeting rail and sash rail for added strength
- Tandem wheel and axle roller assembly for ease of operation
- Half screen standard
- DP Rating 25 (window texted 72” x 48”)
- Limited lifetime warranty
Energy Efficient Glass Options
Atrium windows and doors are engineered with state-of-the-art glass technology to give you outstanding thermal efficiency. With a full range of glass options and special insulated spacers, we have a glass package to fit any climate need or budget. Verify product specifics before ordering.
Low-E glass is coated with a microscopic layer of silver that reflects radiant solar energy while permitting visible light to pass through the glass, providing more comfort and lower energy costs.
Low-E Glass and Argon Gas
Argon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal eciency and decrease outside sound levels.
Ultra Low-E Glass and Argon Gas
Choose our ultimate glass package for optimal energy efficiency and maximum cost savings. Ultra Low-E glass offers three invisible layers of silver coating in addition to the superior thermal performance of argon gas.
Vinyl Color Options
Device/Monitor screen settings may affect color shown. Please refer to actual window sample when selecting colors.
Available Grid Patterns
Available Grid Types
1-Inch Contoured Grid
3/4-Inch Flat Grid
5/8-Inch Contoured Grid
5/8-Inch Flat Grid
Simulated Divided Lites (SDL) Grid