Series 5700 Horizontal Slider
Horizontal sliding windows provide for scenic viewing with the added advantage of comforting ventilation. The Series 5700 Horizontal Slider combines meticulous craftsmanship with the strength and maintenance-free beauty of rigid vinyl construction to deliver exceptional value and lasting durability. Fusion welded, multi-chamber frame designs combine with Atrium’s warm edge spacer system and optional low-e glass coatings to deliver valuable year-round energy savings
- 2 and 3-lites available with 11 ½” minimum height for use in basement window opening
- 1-1/4’ Nail-fin setback for brick veneer construction and select stucco applications
- Sweep lock helps provide a weather-tight seal and added security
- Metal reinforced meeting rail and sash rail for added strength
- Tandem wheel and axle roller assembly for ease of operation
- Half screen standard
- DP Rating 25 (window texted 72” x 48”)
- Limited lifetime warranty
Low-E GlassLow-E glass is coated with a microscopic layer of silver that reflects radiant solar energy while permitting visible light to pass through the glass, providing more comfort and lower energy costs.
Low-E Glass + Argon GasArgon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal eciency and decrease outside sound levels.
Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon GasChoose our ultimate glass package for optimal energy efficiency and maximum cost savings. Ultra Low-E glass offers three invisible layers of silver coating in addition to the superior thermal performance of argon gas.
Available Grid Patterns
Prairie/Perimeter - 3-Leg
Available Grid Types
1-1/8" Simulated Divided Lite
13/16" Flat Aluminum
Available Vinyl Color Options
Available Aluminum Color Options
Available Laminate Options
Available Exterior Paint Options
- Low-E + Argon
- Ultra Low-E + Argon (may be required for Energy Star rating)
- Paintable or stainable wood jamb extensions ( 4 9/16 or 6 9/16)
- Non-reflective glass and non-reflective glass with Argon gas.
- Gray and Bronze tinted glass
- Sash limited (field applied)
- Sweep lock
- DP 25 (size tested 72" x 48")