Series 300 Horizontal Slider
Horizontal sliding windows provide for scenic viewing with the added advantage of comforting ventilation. The Series 300 Horizontal Slider combines meticulous craftsmanship with the strength and rigidity of aluminum alloy construction to deliver exceptional value and lasting durability. Atrium’s warm edge insulated glass system and full surround weather-strip combine with optional low-e glass coatings to deliver valuable year-round energy savings.
- Aluminum frame and sash components are precision cut and assembled to make joints weather-tight
- Sashes interlock for added strength and security
- Positive sash lock provides security and helps keep the frame and sash weather-tight
- Continuous extruded nail-fin for brick veneer construction and selected stucco applications
- Warm-Edge insulated glass reduces condensation and improves thermal efficiency
- Half Screen
- DP Rating 15 (window size tested 72” x 72”)
Low-E GlassLow-E glass is coated with a microscopic layer of silver that reflects radiant solar energy while permitting visible light to pass through the glass, providing more comfort and lower energy costs.
Low-E Glass + Argon GasArgon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal eciency and decrease outside sound levels.
Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon GasChoose our ultimate glass package for optimal energy efficiency and maximum cost savings. Ultra Low-E glass offers three invisible layers of silver coating in addition to the superior thermal performance of argon gas.
Available Grid Patterns
Prairie/Perimeter - 3-Leg
Available Grid Types
Available Vinyl Color Options
Available Aluminum Color Options
Available Laminate Options
Available Exterior Paint Options
- Low-E Glass
- Low-E Glass + Argon Gas
- Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon Gas (May be required for Energy Star rating)
- Gray and Bronze tinted glass
- Breather tubes
- 5/8″ or 3/4″ flat grids available
- Custom sizes available
- DP Rating R40 (window size tested 72″ x 48″)
- Sweep lock
- DP 40 (size tested 72" x 48")