Series 130 Picture Windows
Our Series 130 Picture Windows for New Construction or Replacement offer an exceptional value with outstanding strength, energy efficiency and lasting beauty. Available in four frame types: Front Flange Only, Nail Fin Only (no J-Channel), J-Channel (nail fin & Front Flange), Box Frame (no nail fin & no front flange).
- Select from four frame types to meet any project needs
- Step bevel design creates a beautiful exterior appearance
- Warm-Edge spacer system provides energy saving thermal performance
- DP-50 rating
- Limited lifetime warranty
Low-E GlassLow-E glass is coated with a microscopic layer of silver that reflects radiant solar energy while permitting visible light to pass through the glass, providing more comfort and lower energy costs.
Low-E Glass + Argon GasArgon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal eciency and decrease outside sound levels.
Ultra Low-E Glass + Argon GasChoose our ultimate glass package for optimal energy efficiency and maximum cost savings. Ultra Low-E glass offers three invisible layers of silver coating in addition to the superior thermal performance of argon gas.
Available Grid Patterns
Available Grid Types
1-1/8" Simulated Divided Lite
Available Vinyl Color Options
Available Aluminum Color Options
Available Laminate Options
Available Exterior Paint Options
- Non-reflective Low-E Glass and Non-reflective Low-E Glass with Argon Gas
- Double strength glass
- Obscure glass
- Factory mulling and Factory Prepared mulling
- Commodity sizing available
- Custom sizes available
- DP 50 (size tested 48" x 84")