Series 10000 Horizontal Slider
We are pleased to introduce the 10,000 slider, as part of our newest window family. The 10,000 slider offers many standard upgrades that increase the structural integrity of the window, increase its thermal performance and add to its aesthetic appeal. Among these are the adjustable stainless axle with brass roller for ease of window operation, warm-edge glazing system for increased thermal performance of glass components and even sight lines for a balanced look. Further options include five exterior frame colors, decorative glass and grid options that meet the needs of any décor.
- Adjustable stainless axles with brass roller ensures ease of operation on double sliding windows
- Warm-edge glazing system enhances thermal performance
- ¾” insulated glass provides energy-saving thermal performance
- Pocket still helps minimize air infiltration
- Full screens are flush mounted and feature a continuous lift rail
- Cam lock with keeper for added strength and security
- Limited lifetime warranty
Low-E Glass + Argon GasArgon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal eciency and decrease outside sound levels.
Solar Control Low-E Glass + Argon GasSolar Control Glass reduces solar heat gain and offers high levels of natural light to provide a comfortable and pleasant environment inside the home.
Available Grid Patterns
Available Grid Types
Available Vinyl Color Options
Available Aluminum Color Options
Available Laminate Options
Available Exterior Paint Options
- Low-E Glass + Argon Gas
- Solar Control Low-E Glass + Argon Gas
- Thermal Max + Argon Gas
- Nail fin accessory for use in remodeling or new construction applications
- 1” contoured, or 5/8” flat grid
- Decorative, obscure, double-strength or tinted glass
- Cam lock