Series 10000 Double Hung
The versatile, high-performing, and loaded-with-standard features, 10,000 Double Hung is available in four frame types; nail fin, flush fin, block frame and brick mould. Both sashes tilt in for safe, easy cleaning from inside the home adding convenience to the long list of this windows attributes. Custom options include five exterior frame colors, decorative glass and grid options, to name a few. The 10,000 Double Hung, the features you need, the options you want.
- Available in four frame styles: Nail Fin, Flush Fin, Block Frame and Brick Mould
- Double hungs allow both sashes to tilt-in for safe, easy cleaning from inside the home
- Full weather stripping helps prevent air infiltration
- ¾” insulated glass provides energy-saving thermal efficiency
- Even sight lines for a balance look
- Full screens are flush mounted and feature a continuous rail
Low-E Glass + Argon GasArgon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal eciency and decrease outside sound levels.
Solar Control Low-E Glass + Argon GasSolar Control Glass reduces solar heat gain and offers high levels of natural light to provide a comfortable and pleasant environment inside the home.
Available Grid Patterns
Prairie/Perimeter - 3-Leg
Available Grid Types
Available Vinyl Color Options
Available Aluminum Color Options
Available Laminate Options
Available Exterior Paint Options
- Low-E Glass + Argon Gas
- Solar Control Low-E Glass + Argon Gas
- Thermal Max + Argon Gas
- 1″ contoured, or 5⁄8″ flat grid
- Decorative, obscure, double-strength or tinted glass
- Cam lock