Series 1000 Picture Window
The perfect companion to the Tilt Turn version, The Series 1000 Picture Window is engineered and precision crafted to meet the exacting demands of commercial and high-end residential applications. The Series 1000 combines heavy duty construction with the maintenance-free beauty of rigid vinyl to deliver exceptional performance and lasting durability. Fusion welded, multi-chamber frame designs combine with Atrium’s warm edge spacer system and optional low-e glass coatings to deliver valuable year-round energy savings.
- Dual steel-reinforced frame and sash for maximum strength
- High-performance weather stripping provides superior resistance to wind and water infiltration and maintains flexibility at sub-zero temperatures
- 1” insulated glass provides energy saving thermal efficiency
- Commercial grade structural integrity qualifies this window for use in a wide variety of applications: schools, institutions, mid-rise commercial buildings, and premium residential homes
Low-E GlassLow-E glass is coated with a microscopic layer of silver that reflects radiant solar energy while permitting visible light to pass through the glass, providing more comfort and lower energy costs.
Low-E Glass + Argon GasArgon gas works like an insulating blanket between two panes of glass to further improve thermal eciency and decrease outside sound levels.
Available Grid Patterns
Available Grid Types
Available Vinyl Color Options
Available Aluminum Color Options
Available Laminate Options
Available Exterior Paint Options
- There are no additional options